Northern California Peace Officers Association
If you are interested in Joining the NCPOA and meet the following eligibility requirements, complete the below application and mail it to us or join us at one of our monthly luncheons.
P.O. Box 992
Fair Oaks, CA 95628
Any peace officer as defined in Section 830 of the California Penal Code and the following:
- District Attorneys and their deputies.
- Attorney General and his deputies.
- Members of the Judiciary (except administrative and clerical personnel).
- All full-time and fully paid Federal law enforcement officers.
- Any person in the above categories who has honorably retired.
- Any active or retired peace officer from any State or territory of the United States, that is defined as a peace officer or public safety officer equivalent to positions defined by California Penal Code Section 830 et seq.
- Other members of the armed forces active or retired whose duties are closely allied with law enforcement work.
- Part-time law enforcement officers paid by public funds.
- Persons employed by private industry whose duties are closely allied with law enforcement work.
- Persons who do not fall in the above categories but who are approved by a majority of the Executive Committee.